Member and Guest Area Access
We invite our members and Guests to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. But we
must require that each subscriber abide by certain rules so that no one's rights are stepped
Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access to
aspenashvilletn.com members and Guest section, without refund or recourse.
1. Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect
this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the
same username and password.
2. Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images
presented on this site. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our
content doesn't mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks,
and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please don't
violate our copyright.
3. No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed in our
forum. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, private messages or repeat postings
of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forum. Head Hunters – contact site
administrator for posting procedure.
4. Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forum. Do not impersonate
5. Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the
discussion groups. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any community member is
6. Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in the discussion forum.
7. Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit
language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other community members in the discussion forum.
Do not libel or defame others. ASPE Chapter #34, aspenashvilletn.com strongly disapproves
8. When you post content in the aspenashvilletn.com forum, you permit ASPE Chapter#34
to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant
to ASPE Chapter#34 the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce,
modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part,
throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis.
We do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on aspenashvilletn.com forum, but
aspenashvilletn.com has the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person
posting a message is solely responsible for it, not asprnashvilletn.com. Violators may be
permanently banned from using the forum or other, member - Guest interface features, or
even have their access terminated.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All content, editorial and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and
international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written
permission of aspenashville.com, ASPE Chapter #34, which reserves all rights.